My Warmup/Pregame Routine

My sports warmup/pregame routine. First if it’s a school day I get home at 3:00pm I make myself 2 over easy eggs, 1 piece of bacon 2 if I’m super-duper hungry and last, I have 2 pieces of toast with butter. After I eat that I sit down and usually just rest up. After about 30 minutes of watching Tik Tok’s or Netflix I go to work in the barn for about 1 hour. When all that’s done, I come inside and pack my bag, fill up my water, grab some baseballs and head out the door. Once I get to the baseball diamond we are playing at me, and my throwing partner Sam Clark warmup our arms by throwing the ball around. Then since I’m the catcher me and the starting pitcher warm up. After we are done that, we gather in a circle and I or another teammate lead stretches. Then the coaches give us the starting lineup and we head onto the field. It’s the same start for hockey I eat, relax, work, pack my bag and head off to the arena. There are just one or two more steps. I tape my stick with black Renfrew hockey tape before every single game. I also stretch before I leave because I don’t have time when I get to the rink. Those are my sports warmup/pregame routines.